Woodland Weave is a premium 100% wool loop carpet. Made from a high quality, soft wool yarn in an attractive two tone natural grey/brown colourway.
This carpet benefits from a traditional jute backing making it entirely biodegradable and plastic free.
An end of line product, this carpet is available 4m wide only.
What are the benefits of wool carpets?
Wool is an excellent choice for carpet, it is a hard wearing and robust. The natural characteristics of the wool fibres offer warmth, durability and insulation.
- Sustainable and renewable – natural sheep’s wool is entirely natural, renewable and biodegradable
- Durable and resilient – wool carpet is naturally very hard wearing. With a natural “spring” to the yarn it is able to spring back after being walked on. Wool carpets are far better at retaining their appearance over the longer term than man-made fibres
- Breathable – wool can help to stabilise the environment in your home by absorbing and releasing excess humidity thereby improving overall air quality
- Resistant to dirt – natural oils in wool fibres are able to repel dirt. Regular vacuuming is all you need to ensure your carpet looks good for many years
- Warmth and insulation – a good quality wool carpet can save money over time as it acts as a natural insulator. Pair with a good quality underlay for a top performing insulating combination
- Naturally safe – naturally flame retardant, wool has a higher ignition point than man-made fibre carpets. This means it is more resistant to sources of fire such as dropped matches, candles or open fires