General Delivery Guidelines
- Wool Carpet & Sisal: Typically delivered 7-12 days from order
- Cork: Typically delivered 3-5 working days from order
- Laminate: Typically delivered 3-5 working days from order
- Bamboo: Typically delivered 3-5 working days from order
These guidelines are subject to stock availability. We are happy to check stock and confirm delivery timescales prior to ordering.
Standard delivery charge is £49.99 per order. There may be surcharges to remote areas including Highlands & Islands, please check with us prior to ordering.
Sample deliveries are free and are sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class. Please contact us if you do not receive your sample order in a timely manner and we will be happy to re-send.
Key points to be aware of regarding delivery:
We understand that selecting flooring is an important decision and we work hard to help you make the correct choices. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding installation or measuring and our friendly team will be happy to help.
Should you place an order and subsequently change your mind, we operate a market leading, no-quibble return policy for up to 60 days from receipt of goods. In this time you may return your order to us for a full refund, subject to the following terms:
- We accept returns of full orders, unfortunately we are unable to accept returns of part orders i.e. if you have a couple of packs of flooring left over.
- Items must be undamaged, unopened and in a resalable condition.
- You are responsible for the initial delivery cost and the subsequent cost of collection and return.
- Exclusions apply to commercial/B2B orders.
If you wish to return your items please contact us in the first instance and we would be happy to discuss your options.